Red Oak Brewery is currently hiring for the following positions:
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com. Include with your resume our short questionnaire. Download the questionnaire here. Cover letters are not required. Please make your email subject line “Resume For _____________Position.”
No phone calls, please.
Looking for a full- time cook. We are open Wednesday through Sunday. We desire someone who is friendly, passionate, dedicated, willingness to learn, open availability and drive. Competitive pay and a great environment.
- Set up work station
- Keep a sanitized and orderly kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as cook
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendliness to guests
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Very good communication skills
- Passion for German recipes
- Cooking to spec
North Carolina’s oldest and continually growing brewery is looking for a Brewer Trainee.
Red Oak Brewery is looking for draft beer sales/delivery person. Must be able to lift and move 150 lb. kegs. In addition, you will be expected to clean draft lines and learn to be an overall draft tech. We are looking for the right person to fill 1 position in the Whitsett area.
- Must have a clean driving record and reliable personal vehicle.
- Full time with options for benefits after 90 days.
- Our ideal candidate will have sales experience (prior beer sales a big plus), be a team player, and have the discipline and determination to work on their own.
- This is a Sales/Service job . Maintaining relations with current accounts as well as gaining new accounts is essential.
Lager Haus Servers
Male and Female Servers needed at the Red Oak Lager Haus. Availability to work strictly on weekends or second shift Wednesday thru Friday. Must have a pleasing personality with a big smile, believe in team work, greet guests upon entering/serving them beverages and display great southern hospitality! Bartending Experience a Plus! Candidates need to have a minimum of 3 years experience with a high school education.